Order of the Dragon
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Order of the Dragon

The Order of the Dragon is a Pokemon Online competitive community with a lot of history, originally founded in the summer of 2011.

You are not connected. Please login or register

Introductions Topic

+11
Yoshi
Chromium
Lasen
austinxhensl
Ozma
TheSilentOne
parasect4win
Morning
Mylo Xyloto
T-Dog
Rigas
15 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Introductions Topic Empty Introductions Topic Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:03 am

Rigas

Rigas
Admin

Use this topic to introduce yourself to the other clan members. From real-life stuff to Pokemon Online stuff, you can say anything, so feel free.

https://orderofthedragon.rpg-board.net

2Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:32 am

T-Dog

T-Dog

I'm T-Dog, joined this clan at September 22, 2012. My username in the Pokemon Online server is T-Dog as well. My main tier is Wifi UU and I play LU every now and then, I play NU or OU when I am bored of UU or LU.

3Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:46 am

Mylo Xyloto

Mylo Xyloto

Hello. I'm Mylo Xyloto (Coldplay Fan). As T-Dog I join this clan 22 September 2012. Well I love music. I normaly play LC ,LU and and maybe Ubers and NU if I feel like it. I was a member of Xclus but quit after Rigas introduced to Order of the Dragon. I joined PO last June. I'm usually online as Mylo Xyloto or Psylock.

4Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:47 am

Rigas

Rigas
Admin

T-Dog wrote:I'm T-Dog, joined this clan at September 22, 2012. My username in the Pokemon Online server is T-Dog as well. My main tier is Wifi UU and I play LU every now and then, I play NU or OU when I am bored of UU or LU.

Don't be silly, you were part of the second incarnation of The Order of the Dragon, more than half a year ago :p

https://orderofthedragon.rpg-board.net

5Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sat Sep 22, 2012 2:00 pm

Morning

Morning

Hi there, call me Morning!

I've no previous affiliation with this group, so I feel super left out but it certainly seems interesting. Hmm. Well, I began playing Pokemon competitively back in the DPPt days on Shoddy, but I only got back into B/W around February. I am largely a UU player but really play any tier barring Ubers and LC (I'm so bad at LC it hurts ;~;). Main alts are Morning Sun and mor.

Latias > all. Arcanine and Whimsicott are close seconds and thirds respectively.

Meep :3

6Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:04 am

parasect4win

parasect4win

One of the originals in this clan/group/whatever and I was once the top of the group tournaments ladder back in the old Nanjing days. Despite how I'm retired along side Rigas from proper competitive battling, I still enjoy the odd battle even though the tiers are now fucked up. Back in the day I used to be good at Ubers and LU, as well as stealing Rigas' LC team, but the only tier I don't suck horribly in at the moment is Ubers.

7Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 1:00 am

TheSilentOne

Hiya, I joined yesterday as well but I've been on PO for a few year now. I've known Rigas since Mysidia and then I was one of the best battlers on there and now I'm trying to revive it. I'm still a good battler but I don't play as competitivly as I used to. My main tiers are OU and Uber where I've peaked quite high on Beta in both.
OU - 64th
Uber - 18th

8Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:02 am

Ozma

Ozma

Hello.

I'm quite sure I don't need an introduction. Anyone who is anyone on PO knows who I am. I joined PO when it first opened in April 2010, but originally started competitively battling in '06 in late 3rd Gen. I've run and been in numerous clans - some more successful than others. My battling skills are not what they once were but I remain to be bad-luck to bump into on any ladder. I'm happy to help and contribute in any given task. I look forward to working and teaming with all of you.

9Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 3:36 am

austinxhensl

austinxhensl

Ozma wrote:Hello.

I'm quite sure I don't need an introduction.Anyone who is anyone on PO knows who I am.

are you sure O.o

jkjk i know Ozma, anyway my name is Austin, im your lord saviour. I joined PO in June 2010, never played pogeymanz competitively before that, i like pie, and cake, and cookies, and beer. im not sure when i joined this group so im gonna say sept 22 2097.

10Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 5:28 am

Lasen

Lasen

Hello, my name is Lasen. Call me Alex if you want to. I am that guy that every clan has, aka the guy that almost never plays and is overall a pain in the ass. BUT I am the right person to have have a chat with. I can talk about a lot of things. PO stuff... I have been playing since summer 2011. I mainly play low tiers and was once king of LU( for a whole 20 minutes). I also play monotype a lot and I have reached number 3. I am not good at any tiers besides monotype butt I do try. Also, don't count me in for beating someone or reaching a certain spot.

Conclusion: I am a cool guy that plays monotype but overall sucks. ^^

https://www.youtube.com/gyaralotic55

11Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Sun Sep 23, 2012 12:07 pm

Chromium

Hello, I am Chromium, though some may remember me as Littledave16. I was with this clan when it was on Nanjing. I enjoy OU and LU, but I play pretty much every major tier. I love ramen noodles. :3 Feel free to call me Chromium, Chrom, or Dave. My wish is to see OD relive it's glory days, which is why I have joined back after so long. I hope I can contribute in any way I can. ^_^

Last edited by Chromium on Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:57 am; edited 1 time in total

12Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Mon Sep 24, 2012 9:20 am

Yoshi

I am Yoshi,the creator of Nanjing and current owner of The Battle Palace.

Nice to meet u all.

13Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Tue Sep 25, 2012 5:55 pm

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Hello...I'm Amaterasu or other people may just call me Ama or Ammy,Like Morning Sun I'm new so it might take me a while to get used to all of this...
Other than that I've been told I'm good at OU and may go into Ubers and NU in a while.It is a pleasure to meet you all

14Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Thu Oct 04, 2012 7:09 am

Fabian

Fabian

Yo, mangs :].
I'm Fabian, pretty old member of this, even if it's a kind of side-project next to my IMP-Admin authory. I've been a friend of Rigas for a long time now, that's why i got here. But I'm also known and a friend of many newer people on here (like Amaterasu !) so i guess I'll have even more fun. Anyways, it's nice to meet you all and spend time with 'chu :]

15Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Wed Nov 21, 2012 7:54 am

akaJF

akaJF

'Ello

I'm akaJF from Holland. My PO username is akaJF, no suprise there.
I'm mostly active in Monotype and OU, but occasionaly take a trip to the Battle Factory.

Don't worry be happy!

16Introductions Topic Empty Re: Introductions Topic Wed Jan 30, 2013 10:17 am

Belle fille

Belle fille

Just to be as late as possible :] Well, I'm Fille, an over all crappy battler, who likes UU and Monos :] I were in S.C.A., and joined OD when Rigas told me to. Thats anything that "might interrest" people :S Hmmmmm... Don't know what else to say. I'm not proud of any of my peaks, so not gonna list them :] I joined OD some random day ages ago :] And thats it :S Besides that, someone might know me as MindlessVets :] Oh, and try not to 8-0 me if we're battling, I don't like when people do so ]:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum